THE ONE X By Jean Franko Presents CIRCUIT PRE-PARTY-Thanks everybody for coming to the One X. It was a blast!!!!













Thaks :) Again et Again Again..... I have no interest in competing with other party.
THE PURPOSE OF THIS PARTY .... IS BUILDING A HOUSE OF FRIENDS.
I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHY THE PROMOTERS THE PARTY'S NOT HAVE RESPECT FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.
WHEN WE THEY LIVE AND EAT OF HIS CUSTOMERS,
MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.
I want you to know that I have a huge amount of dvds at my house ,ON THE SECOND WORLD WAR : out of this I used the russian and american tactics to crush the enemy..............................................
I came to change the World...... Jean Franko Presindent.... LOL

-Thanks everybody for coming to the One X. It was a blast!!!!!

1 comentarios:

  glorious9er

November 17, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Jean, looking very hot there as a sailor !!!!